Monday, December 11, 2017

Seeking Denholms memorabilia


I am asking everyone if the are cleaning out their basements or attics to please consider donating or selling your Denholms memorabilia to me. Over the past 30 years I have been assembling and curating Denholms items to help preserve the history of Worcester's largest store.  The collection will be willed to the Worcester Historical Museum when I pass.

My email is denholms1@yahoo.com

I am interested in;
-old catalogs
-paper items
-store fixtures
-mannequins
-signage
-Denholms labels
-photographs
-shopping bags
etc...
Thank you in advance!
Christopher

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice information about my search i am working these type of work Great post, thanks a lot for sharing
    www.onlinecouponisland.com/target-coupon-codes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your articles, i prefer you make your own blogging website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “When I was introduced to Mr. Lee Ben ( A Loan Officer), I was entering the market as a first time home buyer.My needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions, before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward, I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process in a succinct yet thorough fashion. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories about the internet . I recommend A loan officer ben lee contact email: 247officedept@gmail.com & Whatsapp Number :+1-989-394-3740 to anyone looking for a loan in any market. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely :)”  

    ReplyDelete